[3830] CQ160 CW VE9CB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve9cb@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE9CB Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 22:26:58 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE9CB
Operator(s): VE9CB
Station: VE9CB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 22:38

Total:  QSOs = 950  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 56  Total Score = 665,778

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

That was fun!  Conditions seemed only moderately good.  Europeans were never
really strong until their sunrise, although I could hear them for many hours
before they could hear me.

Of my 950 Qs, 54 were other Canadians, 604 were in the US, 10 other North
Americans, and 282 ten-pointers, mostly in Europe.

I worked all continents, but missed Yukon, NWT, Nunavut, Labrador, Manitoba,
Saskatchewan and two US states: Nebraska and Wyoming.

I picked up four new 160m DXCC entities.

Thank you to CQ Magazine and the volunteers who keep this great contest going.