[3830] CQ160 CW VE3FU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE3FU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 23:41:48 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE3FU
Operator(s): VE3FU
Station: VE3FU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 102  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 8  Total Score = 22,088

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I tried calling a bunch of loud stations from my remote in VO2, but nobody could
hear me.  Not surprising since the antenna is only an HF9V with the topband
kit.

Worked 100 stations from here in VE3 on Friday night.  Was busy Saturday
evening, but worked a couple of more before I called it quits.

73,

Chris