[3830] BARTG Sprint OL7M Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint OL7M Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 16:58:42 +0000
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: OL7M
Operator(s): OK1MU OK1CID OK2ZAW
Station: OL7M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Policko
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  280
   40:  528
   20:  389
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total: 1197  Mults = 91  Continents = 6  Total Score = 653,562

Club:

Comments:

Instead of the CQ WW 160, where the windstorm broke our TOP band vertical, we
participated in the BARTG sprint. We did this contest mainly as the training of
SO2R for the upcoming CQ WPX RTTY. Everything worked perfectly and we enjoyed
the contest, working interleaved on two bands was totally exciting! We used the
IC7800 + IC7600. There were exactly 900 QSO in the log and pileups were great
during the first 12 hours. The other half, thanks to less participation and bad
CONDX, was boring and much slower. We worked 200 x NA and 80 x JA, 64 DXCC and
27 areas. Anyway thank you for the nice contest and every QSO, see you in the
WPX RTTY.

More info :

https://ok2zaw.blogspot.com/2018/01/bartg18.html

Pavel OK1MU on behalf OL7M team