[3830] CQ160 CW 9A0BB(9A3XV) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 9a3xv@hamradio.hr
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW 9A0BB(9A3XV) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 21:21:28 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: 9A0BB
Operator(s): 9A3XV
Station: 9A4M

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Babino Brdo, JN85EI
Operating Time (hrs): 29:50
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 1299  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 79  Total Score = 861,880

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi Guys,

this time we prepared well, all stuff ware ready already in Wednesday :). It was
my pleasure to be first using our new contest call 9A0BB - thanks guys.

First night was very good with over k QSOs in the log. All after that was just
suffering. But this is our game - if you remember. :)

Aniway I enjoy whole weekend spend on the sunny hill in good company with my
friends taking care about me during contest.

CUL in the ARRL DX CW!
73xv
Sale, 9A3XV