[3830] CQ160 CW N1LN Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N1LN Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 23:54:31 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 893  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 57  Total Score = 327,352

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What a fun contest this could have been.  Unfortunately, it was not to be.  Two
of the four team members were unable to participate due to illness.  One of them
was me. I did not want to call off the MultiOp weekend but it was the right
health move to make.

So, I ended up with some on the air time but nothing during real prime time.  I
shut down on Friday night at 11pm local (0300 UTC) and at 12pm (0400 UTC) on
Saturday night.  Based on the band conditions I did get to enjoy and the other
reports I read lots of great Qs, mults and score were left on the table.  I did
manage to get one JA in the log on Saturday morning around 0730 local (1130
UTC).

Hopefully there is always next year with even more improved conditions.

One thing I did notice with my limited time on the air was that the signals with
bad key clicks seemed to be up this year. It sure is too bad that some of the
big name manufacturers just can not get it right.

Thanks for the Qs and limited fun.  Oh yes - where is Alaska?  The AK mult was
between me and the WAS, which over the years I just seem to assume will happen.

73,
Bruce N1LN