[3830] CQ160 CW N4WW Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N4WW Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 21:05:58 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4WW
Station: N4WW

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: apopka,fl
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 815  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 67  Total Score = 382,250

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Florida contest group comments

Great contest as always just wish I had enough sense to not screw up my sleep
cycle for the next 3-4 days by operating all night.

Qso with Kosovo z60a during the contest was a real zoo on the same frequency. He
came on for 3-4 hours Sunday night split after the contest and much easier qso
with many USA guys getting in log including my 160 buddy nx4d and Carlos n4is
cracked through during contest.

WX4G and his super inverted L stole my write up thunder as I  worked all states
and he did one multiplier better by working extra ve province with vy1aaa  qso.
I listened several times and didnt hear much. Guess I should listened more
carefully. High 60's country count is about the standard for me. I see on 3830
much better numbers for lot of stations. Z60a and zc4a were good catches. No JA
but did get ra0ff.

Missed my friend Dick k9om who always turns in great scores with a modest
station on the ocean near Daytona/Port Orange. He usually tops my score with
much better runs and he hears Europe better since closer to the Atlantic ocean