[3830] CWopsT WA3GM HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa3gm@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA3GM HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 20:15:59 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 31

Call: WA3GM
Operator(s): WA3GM
Station: WA3GM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ambler, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  16
   20:  22
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  38  Mults = 36  Total Score = 1,368

Club: H.A.R.C.

Comments:

Not sure if I will make it for the 0300 session..

A lot to do to get ready to go to FL for the next 2 1/2 months..

Will Try some of the CWT sessions from some of the parks near me in the 1300
& 1900 sessions.  One porgable Dipole and  an end fed for antennas.

Will also try from the remote from the condo back to my QTH in PA as long as the

internet is stable.  No antennas allowed in the FL condo but I do have a Mag
Loop I will try from inside but not the most ideal situation.

If not tonight then  C U all from  Sunny FL

73
Greg  WA3GM