[3830] ARRL Jan VHF WA8WZG/R(WA8WZG/R) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WA8WZG@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF WA8WZG/R(WA8WZG/R) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 21:50:46 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  305    26  Total Score = 15,438

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

THANKS to the Phoenix Area SOTA group for their fantastic showing and
participation!! Also, a BIG thank you as well to the Arizona Microwave Group and
the Arizona Outlaws Contest Club for getting the word out and getting on the
air!
There was a "LOT OF NOISE" Made in the valley for a VHF CONTEST!!!!
With the all the excitement and fun everyone had, I can't wait to see what JUNE
VHF contest will bring!!..
Hang on to your HATS, OUTLAWS.... Its gonna be a wild ride!!
Thanks to EVERYONE who followed me around the grids and worked me..
Tom
WA8WZG/R