[3830] MnQP W0T(K0TT) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tt@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] MnQP W0T(K0TT) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 03:34:40 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: W0T
Operator(s): K0TT
Station: W0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DAK
Operating Time (hrs): 9.0

  160:                5
   80:               83
   40:               35
   20:              418
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:      0       541  Mults = 93  Total Score = 102,614

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Score includes estimated additional points for 18 FT8 QSO's (1988 points).

Ran mostly on 20 meters. Picked up most of the MN county multipliers on 80m.

Never saw the need to operate CW. I was running stations all day on 20m, mostly
with the dipole at 75'. (The TH11 is now fixed towards Bouvet).

Didn't hear any MN mobiles, although I did not spend much time looking for them.

Deep QSB on all bands. 40m was especially poor, although I was able to get a
short run going around local sunset. 20m kept opening/closing to various parts
of the country and world in the morning. Stabilized in the afternoon. Strong 20m
openings to E and W coasts all afternoon.

States missed:
MO,NE,SD,DC,AK,IN

Provinces missed:
MB,NL,NT,NU,PE,SK,YT