[3830] MnQP W0BH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP W0BH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 18:44:11 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 5.3

  160:
   80:     27        12
   40:     68        63
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     95        75  Mults = 59  Total Score = 20,060

Club:

Comments:

Enjoyed having the first QSO party of the year to operate this weekend! The
Minnesota gang did a great job of celebrating their 20th. Everyone seemed to be
out in full force, with lots of mobiles and 1x1 calls to add to the excitement.
A quick (and possibly not accurate) count shows that I worked all the letters,
and 49/75 1x1 calls in the time that I had.

Great job as always by the mobiles, and some very dedicated fixed stations out
there, too. I guess we wore everyone out, because MN was missing from my Sprint
log later in the evening!

Thanks to all for the fun. We hope you can join us for our Tenth Anniversary
Kansas QSO Party in August.

73, Bob, w0bh