[3830] NA Sprint CW K0HC(W0BH) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K0HC(W0BH) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 19:55:29 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K0HC
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  114     1.9
   40:   92     1.5
   20:   33      .6
---------------------

Club: Hesston College ARC

Team:

Comments:

My dad, Milton, passed away at age 93 last week, so I decided to use MILT this
evening. Dad got his license in the 80s (N0QDH) so he could talk to me on 2m,
then let his license lapse the last number of years. He always enjoyed hearing
about my mobile contesting adventures, and his farm in Oklahoma was the starting
point for a number of Oklahoma QSO Parties.

20 was long and closed early as expected. 40 and 80 weren't bad, but lots of
unanswered CQs. I heard but didn't work IA and UT. I missed ME RI VT DC AL AR AK
NV UT WY IA MN NE and ND, and worked ON SK NB in VEland plus ZF. It's always
great to work AB0S/Tim for the KS mult!

Thanks to all for the Qs ...

73, Bob, w0bh
trustee, k0hc