[3830] NA Sprint CW W8WTS HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim@w8wts.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W8WTS HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 04:22:41 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W8WTS
Operator(s): W8WTS
Station: W8WTS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Auburn Twp., OH
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  106
   40:  128
   20:   37
---------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team: NCC/MRRC DX

Comments:

I decided to try high power this time, but it was probably not the best choice.
My rickety amplifiers are good for only about 500 W with a tail wind.  The 5 dB
difference between my 1500 W HP peers and me buries me in the dirt below the
box.  Nevertheless, it was great contest.  There is no contest quite like
Sprint.  Join other Sprint fans on Thursday evenings for NS.
http://www.w8wts.com/contest_logs/W8WTS20180204.txt