[3830] PhFray K4DXV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4dxv1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] PhFray K4DXV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 03:08:48 +0000
                    Phone Fray - Feb 7

Call: K4DXV
Operator(s): K4DXV
Station: K4DXV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   6     6
   40:
   20:
   15:
-------------------
Total:   6     6  Total Score = 36

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I think I'm in the wrong part of the bands! Trying to stay with the
recommendations I found online, but maybe I just need to spin the dial a little
more, HI HI. Thanks to everyone for the Q's. Good to hear and work Al AB8OU
again, as well as my old RTTY pal Tim N3QE. Sorry about 160, Tim. I could hear
you, but loading up my 80m vertical didn't work and had to go back to 80. Thanks
also to Joe NF3R for the spot, and good to work K2KR, Kg8I, and N4ESI. See y'all
next week.