[3830] BC QSO N8II Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] BC QSO N8II Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 01:54:32 +0000
                    British Columbia QSO Party

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 4.4

  160:
   80:
   40:    3      2               3         2
   20:   13     16              13        11
   15:    5      1               5         1
   10:
Total:   21     19      0       21        14         0  Total Score = 4,350

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was a part time effort, main focus was MNQP on Saturday. 15M was open
pretty well in 16Z hour Sunday, but very little activity. About half of my 15M
Q's were moves from 20M. Signals from BC were good on 20, but there could have
been more activity.
The battle for first place USA was razor thin close, looks like I lost by 1
mult.
I hope all logs are thoroughly checked. Thanks for the Q's and endless mults, 1
mult worth 1.1 Q's for me.

73, Jeff