[3830] VtQP N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] VtQP N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 01:53:22 +0000
                    Vermont QSO Party

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): ~3

  160:
   80:    4      1
   40:    5      8
   20:    2      6
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   11     15      0  CW Mults = 7  Ph Mults = 8  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 832

Club:

Comments:

A scoring nightmare considering only 26 Q's, Hi! N1MM does not come close to
scoring properly. If you can earn a county mult and club mult with the same QSO,
it is correct. It is quite a horse race with Dave, WN4AFP with equal Q's and
mults. I must have made 1-2 more CW Q's. I was working the 2 other QP's more
seriously than VTQP; whenever I heard VT, I logged it while mainly chasing down
Q's in the other QP's until near the end. Amazing to have 3 different sporadic E
openings to VT during a time when Es is quite rare. At 23Z Saturday, the number
of VT and MN stations on 20 at any given moment was about equal! Then twice on
Sunday for relatively long stretches 20 was open again. W1NVT listened for my
call on 15 but no dice. I worked K1IB/M only once, wonder how many times I
missed him? Conditions for such low solar activity could not have been much
better to VT. The VT winners made a lot of Q's, could have used a few more
active stations. But, WVQP is getting to the point where most ops outside WV do
not put in any large amount of time due to low WV turnout.

73, Jeff