[3830] RTTY WPX I2WIJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2wij@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX I2WIJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 23:11:27 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:  348
   40:  294
   20:  426
   15:   18
   10:    2
------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Not a serious effort! Wow!
First time ever more than 1000 qso and more than 2million points on RTTY!
80m was fantastic. Zero noise! But I slept anyway: other committments as well.
40m almost no-story, with only a dipole at 10m agl., but KL7SB in is the log!
20m was good into Asia and N.A. Great being called by 3 KL7's. Thank you guys,
you made my contest!
15m really marginal, with fast and deep QSB. Being called by strong signal to
hurt your ear, and then ask many repeats to get the report.
10m No signs when I checked...