[3830] ARRLDX CW UA9BA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW UA9BA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 16:32:08 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: UA9BA
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UA9BA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MO04uq Karataban
Operating Time (hrs): 05:34

  160:
   80:
   40:   30    18
   20:  100    31
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  130    49  Total Score = 19,110

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

Very, very poor band CNDX, most probably, the worst in my Ham Radio life since
my 1st ARRL CW which I SWLed in 1972. Few whispers on 80m, but w/out a chance to
be heard with my 400W and a rotating dipole at 31 mh. All East coasters were
coming in by the curved path on 40 and 80m from 260 to 290 degrees. Whilist the
Western and Southern states were coming over the North pole on 40m both
mornings. The Sunday morning was much poorer than the Sat. one. The biggest
signal on 40m was from NR5M (s9+ a little bit) on Sat. morning 1 hr after our SR
(and he was s4 on Sun.). All others to the West of w3, W4 were not stronger'en
s4-5 on the S-meter of IC 756 pro III. The East Coasters were s0-1 on the curved
path. W3LPL was louder then K3LR this time. I couldn't get through to Jeff VY2ZM
on 80m. He was rather weak - s0 and under... I hope it will straighten up for
the CQWW 160m SSB. I am g-g to be operating at UP2L with the big 4SQ made of
"Lazy slopers".

CU in CQWW 160m SSB
73! Willy UA9BA