[3830] ARRLDX CW K7ABV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7ABV SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 22:05:18 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 8:34

  160:    5     5
   80:    3     2
   40:   56    28
   20:  167    61
   15:   54    24
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  286   121  Total Score = 103,818

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

as you can see 10 meters didn't make it, thanks to LU8DQ for the lone qso...I
usually s and P and this year did the same...15 was Central and South America
and that was it for me...20 as usual the money band..but closed down after
sundown for the most part...I really don't have a good 80 meter cw antenna, so
that suffered...the local qrn is horrible on 160 so was lucky to hear anyone
hi...have a house full of company, so time on radio was not always going to
happen...and of course late sunday is a lot of stations already in the
log..always enjoy the test...thanks to all for a fast weekend, and with all the
ugly snow and 10 degree wx the radio room was a good place to hide...cu on ssb I
hope...K7ABV 61 years all in Montana...on the radio, great hobby