[3830] ARRLDX CW CR6K(CT1ILT) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW CR6K(CT1ILT) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 09:44:27 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: CR6K
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: CR6K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): abt 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:  297    52
   80:  640    54
   40: 1401    60
   20: 1381    61
   15:  361    43
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 4080   270  Total Score = 3,303,180

Club:

Comments:

The main thought I have in my mind concerning this contest is how bored I was
pretty much after the 1st night till the end... conditions were amazingly bad.

Thanks to Dad last weekend before WW RTTY for going out in the car with a TS480
to find a QRM source, which apparently turned out to be a street lamp that was
trying to turn on and failed everytime, this killed all band....

Thanks to mom for spending pretty much 2 days unrolling all the radials for the
160m vertical and 2 elem vert 80m.

Station played fantastically well with no issues at all, just wish our Sun would
have cooperated a bit.

Hats off to N4YDU@TI7W KL9A@KM7W and VE3DZ@6Y2T

73's cu next one
Filipe LOPES