[3830] ARRLDX CW WA7NWL SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7nwl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WA7NWL SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 01:07:11 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WA7NWL
Operator(s): WA7NWL
Station: WA7NWL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:
   40:   89    42
   20:    4     4
   15:   33    19
   10:
-------------------
Total:  126    65  Total Score = 24,570

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Tried assisted this time.  Interesting, but.....
not use assistance, but just continue normal S&P. Because - whenever a DX
station was spotted, the thundering hordes all responded at the same time with
much stronger signals than mine; hence a waste of time to wait-out the instant
pile-ups.  And if the big guns are tied-up fighting for a single DX station,
there's less competition to work other DX stations that haven't been spotted or
were worked-out.  Works a lot better for me to simply narrow the filters, start
at one end and work 'em as I run into them.

Better antennas, SO2V or SO2R would probably be an entirely different scenario.

Tnx to everyone for the Q's.

73,

John, WA7NWL