[3830] ARRLDX CW ED7P(@EA7PP) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ED7P(@EA7PP) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 14:29:04 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ED7P
Operator(s): EA7KW EA7RM
Station: EA7PP

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IM77CF
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:   92    34
   80:  462    53
   40: 1386    57
   20: 1161    61
   15:  318    44
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 3421   251  Total Score = 2,573,001

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

No time to set low band verticals and RX antennas, all 80 and 160m work was done
with inverted Vs. 40m was fun, 20m closed too early both nights, 15m very poor
and on 10m only 3 stations were heard and 2 worked, all skewed path (240 degrees
from here), K3LR, NR5M on Saturday evening. I'm sure we'd have worked many more
if they'd beamed skewed (abt 120 dg).
Once again it was quite noticiable those EU stations using extreme high power.
It's easy to see this, apart from their massive signal, by monitoring their
frequency you may hear many calling them and not been replied. Contest
SOAPBOX: committees should find a way to control this kind of infringement and
lack of ethic.