[3830] CQ160 SSB W3DQ(N8HM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W3DQ(N8HM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 02:15:38 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W3DQ
Operator(s): N8HM
Station: W3DQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Washington, DC
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 203  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 3  Total Score = 18,408

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to Tim, N3QE for restoring the 160 antenna that had come down earlier in
the week. Without his enthusiasm, talent and time, we'd never have made it to
this 'test. Time to start antenna for a better antenna.

And thanks to Paul,N8HM, for putting up with the "yes we are" -
"no we're not" calls to come over and operate.

The conditions didn't seem as good it they were for the ARRL DX CW weekend, but
it's a hard comparison to make. The K9AY helped a bit, as the nearby and loud AM
stations re-appeared for the first time in while.

Nothing broke, fried or stopped working. A good sign!

See you in the next one.

73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC