[3830] NAQP RTTY K3PP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3pp@k3pp.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K3PP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 05:40:03 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  148    33
   40:  158    39
   20:   64    17
   15:   30     7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  400    96  Total Score = 38,400

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: FRC

Comments:

The Midwest guys suffer while the East coast bags EU in DX contests, but in
NAQP, the tides are turned. Somehow, guys like AA3B and N3QE still score BIG in
NAQP! You guys are BEASTS! It was frustrating at times to get a run going while
everyone west and south of PA ran like crazy. Still, I had a load of fun! I can
actually do real SO2R in this one! When I grow up, I hope to do it better for
other modes too! :-) TU ES VY 73 de Glenn K3PP