[3830] NAQP RTTY K6GHA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K6GHA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 05:51:51 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   54    19
   40:  115    34
   20:  255    49
   15:   23    14
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  449   117  Total Score = 52,533

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #2

Comments:

Run Forest, Run. Tried to anyway. Had a few times I revered to S&P to hold
somewhat of a rate. Thought there would be more on 15m and kept going back to
check, however if there was I missed it. Only had my token 2 contacts for 10m.
Had a computer lag requiring reboot. And got over run on my run frequency often.
Only one really good run on 20m and was surprised and how poor 80m was for me.
Hoped to have a good run rate, but nothing really panned out.
I think I was spotted once as my rate was wonderful for about 10 minutes once.

All in all, a bit of a dissapointment from last year. Had a 13% improvement in
contacts, 7% score improvement, but a 10% mult reduction. Weird how that works
out.