[3830] UBA CW NB1N SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UBA CW NB1N SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 14:13:10 +0000
                    UBA DX Contest, CW

Call: NB1N
Operator(s): NB1N
Station: NB1N

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:    8     8
   40:   95    27
   20:   67    23
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  170    58  Total Score = 30,218

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were not good even for the low bands, 20m died too early.  40m stated
to open at 18:30 Zulu but I could only work strong EU stations, it took a while
for the band to open up so that I can attempt to run.  Thanks for some of the EU
stations that spotted me, that helped a bit but the stream of callers didn't
last long.  As you see 40m was a bit more productive than 20, generally it is
the other way around.  Still had fun, it is always nice to hear familiar calls
from the other side of the pond.  Thank you all for pulling out my weak signal.
Worked one WRTC station, good luck to them for the upcoming Ham Radio Olympics.
I know a few local operators that are going over to Germany being a referee in
WRTC 2018. Good luck to all.
73, Sandor - NB1N