[3830] CQ160 SSB NQ4I Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rick@nq4i.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB NQ4I Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 14:43:24 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: NQ4I
Operator(s): NQ4I
Station: NQ4I

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Griffin, Ga
Operating Time (hrs): 6.4

Total:  QSOs = 329  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 13  Total Score = 47,436

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Just played around some. W4DD and I have been working with the local EMC to
solve line noise problems. Two very large emitters were found and silenced. One
remains and will be silenced in the next few weeks. Tremendous improvement, but
still some to go. Only worked a few EU's...my apologies to the many that called.
Soon I will be able to hear better. Thanks to all friends that stopped by to say
hello. The station re-structuring will hopefully be complete by May and NQ4I
should be on for WPX CW SO3S (Single Op 3 Stations). 73 de Rick