[3830] CQ160 SSB W4DTA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, eromagni@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W4DTA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 15:48:10 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W4DTA
Operator(s): W4DTA
Station: W4DTA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tennessee
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 105  State/Prov = 31  Countries = 1  Total Score = 7,200

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Part time effort as the Amp is at the Amp doctor, my goal was to hit 100Q for
the club. Also strong storms came thru yesterday evening making me disconnect
everything. The improved inverted L with the K9PG ground of using Chicken Wire
Mesh seem to do the trick.

Sadly with spring almost here time to start taking down the radials, and make
the XYL happy again so she can enjoy our back yard.