[3830] NAQP RTTY WA8WZG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WA8WZG@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WA8WZG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 17:58:21 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WA8WZG
Operator(s): WA8WZG
Station: WA8WZG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ARIZONA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   65    23
   40:  141    41
   20:   53    12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  259    76  Total Score = 19,684

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC VILLIANS

Comments:

Got Started at 0100, got 5 hours in , then switched to the CQ WW 160 SSB
contest. I found a few stations still on 20 METERS  past our SS, and 40 was in
good shape with lots of activity.
80 was a tough go for me, lots of QRN and WEAK SIGNALS WITH FAST QSB, MADE FOR A
TOUGH DECODE.
STILL GETTING THE HANG OF RTTY CONTESTING BUT HAVING GREAT fun!!!
Thanks to all the outlaws who gave me points!!