[3830] NAQP RTTY W4PK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pk@w4pk.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W4PK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 19:37:47 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:39
Radios: SO2R

   80:  121    32
   40:  101    35
   20:  105    26
   15:   35     6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  362   101  Total Score = 36,562

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Southwest VA 1

Comments:

Started late, I became very drowsy mid-afternoon so I took a nap, and then
finally called it quits at 10PM.  Conditions on 40 & 80M during the evening
hours were certainly better than they were on 20 & 15M during the afternoon.
 I should have operated for at least another hour or two but I didn't.

In the beginning I had problems with my computer randomly hanging for several
seconds at a time.  After suffering with this for a few hours, I finally went
back to an earlier version of N1MM+ (V1.0.7026.0) which except for a minor
problem with call-stacking had performed flawlessly during the CQWPX contest.
After I reverted back to that version I no longer had this problem.  I do
apologize to those of you who had experienced this problem when I tried to work
you.

Thanks to everyone for the contacts!

73, Sam W4PK