[3830] NCQP KM4SII SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4siinc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP KM4SII SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 01:04:46 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: KM4SII
Operator(s): KM4SII
Station: KM4SII

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Forsyth - NC
Operating Time (hrs): 9:30

   80:          68
   40:         130
   20:          53
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   0     251      0  Mults = 80  Total Score = 40,160

Club:

Comments:

Well, while fun, scores were down from last year for a few reasons:

1. Despite having 20m this year, conditions were poorer then last year so thus
fewer QSOs.

2. The bands were long. Last year I could work in-state on 40m most of the
contest... this time 40m was too long to work in-state at all. Even 80m went
long around 0000z. Because of this I had quite a few less county mults over last
year.

The start was a crawl. I was barely getting runs going at all on 40 and 20m, but
fortunately after a painful first two or so hours, things picked up and I was
able to run well.

80m was in great shape despite my poor 80m antenna.

Thanks to OM2VL, DK2OY, and EA5DFV for the DX mults. And great job to W4FS...
good to hear you running some high rates!

Thanks for all the calls! And nice to work VE7DZO, another fellow youth :)

See you in the next one de KM4SII - Mason (15 years old)