[3830] CQ160 SSB N2CEI Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB N2CEI Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 19:33:00 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N2CEI
Operator(s): K4SME K0DI N2CEI
Station: N2CEI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EM80kh
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 971  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 32  Total Score = 210,408

Club: Florida Weak Signal Society

Comments:

Good point: 100 more QSO's than last year
Bad point:  10 less Multipliers!

Missing allot of normal EU contacts and Mults. Just plain weird conditions here
in North Florida! The EU DX either all called us at once or we heard nothing.
When we found EU when S&P, they were loud but would only last long enough
for a QSO. No Storms, No lightning crashes, no abnormal noise! Just wonderful
warm nights with the Shack doors and windows open and the band wasn't! Heard 5's
0's and 7's working EU DX that we could not hear! Just wasn't our turn! Missed
WY and KL for states and the elusive VE sections.  BUT-- had a great time  and
will be in it again next year!  ALSO-- sorry to all stations that tried so hard
to work us and we didn't complete. Must of had 20 incomplete QSO's this year
along with 58 Dupes!  So goes the CQWW160 SSB contest.  See you in the Spring
Stew if the Spring weather lets us get on!