[3830] NCQP KD2BGM(@W1MWB) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, eurozoner.blog@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP KD2BGM(@W1MWB) SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 06:25:54 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: KD2BGM
Operator(s): KD2BGM
Station: W1MWB

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 2
Remote Operation

   80:
   40:   39
   20:    1
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   40     0       0  Mults = 33  Total Score = 4,060

Club:

Comments:

Operated remotely from Maine from W1MWB remote station. Had some dropout issues
so I hope I didnt' sound much of a LID on the air. Sorry if I did.

40 meter was the only band to rely on for contacts. It was fun to chase mobiles
and thanks to them for their great efforts in putting many counties on the air.

This is the first of -i hope- many contests operated remotely from the US
States. I started a sort of personal challenge to operate at least a contest
from all (or as many)US States. Hope I'll be able to be active from a State
during it's own QSO Party and don't be a chaser only.

More info in my QRZ.com page. www.qrz.com/db/kd2bgm

Thanks for the contacts and hope to hear you all from another State!