[3830] CQ160 SSB KP4KE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kp4ke@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KP4KE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:53:25 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KP4KE
Operator(s): KP4KE
Station: KP4KE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PUERTO RICO
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 416  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 43  Total Score = 226,385

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Hello from Puerto Rico
Running the contest with 40 Watts using batteries power
and solar panels for charging was hard no sun at night hi hi
My old 751A work perfect and no electricity = no power line noise.
Alot of wire make the verticals antenas and loops was fun.
See you in the ARRL in 80m band maybe QRP try to beat the QRO's

Thanks to all that have the patient to work me 73 and Dx.