[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 03:25:25 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 2

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   6      5
   80:  15     13
   40:  25     20
   20:   6      5
   15:   2      2
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  54     45  Total Score = 2,430

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Amazing activity. Fifteen open a little to W4OC and CA (K6MR). Forty was totally
gangbusters. The little band that never quit. Missed a lot on 160 the last five
minutes, losing jumpers to W9RE/K9BGL etc.

Pardon me for several total keyboard "zorches," and tried to send
manually. Got your call in the log correctly, N3SD, after one of those. I've
changed my TR to show freq, not number, so I didn't realize I was over fifty
until I printed this out. Had a chance for a rare sixty but messed up the
next-to-last five min. segment.

Thx to W4OC and K0EU for four baggers.

Five minute segments were: 9, 10, 10, 10, 6, and 10.

Thanks for all the great action ... the best half hour in ham radio for sure!

Jim N3BB