[3830] NCQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya.om2vl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 21:37:51 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

   80:   41
   40:   65     37      1
   20:   43     31
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  149     68      1  Mults = 71  Total Score = 42,106

Club:

Comments:

Congrats to Mark K1RO! I know he was QRV only limited time, but our score was
close ....
 I can't concurate his 44 80m QSO (all stations are higher than 3.800)
Unfortunatelly 20m closed so early and many stations preferd 40m when I can work
only on 20m.

I am  really appreciated all QSOs with mobiles who came also on 20m and give
chance me to work him from many counties.
On 40m unfortunatelly KD4CB was only over 7200 and I missed many his counties.

Thanks a lot for so many QSOs and excellent job of mobile stations. N4CW 40/23
(QSO/CTY), K5CM 28/15, NC4QP 16/4, K3TD 10/9, N0C 9/8 , W4MGT 6/2

Thanks also for organizing the Carolina weekend - I enjoyed it so much! QSLs
will be much much appreciated!

73! Laci OM2VL