[3830] ARRLDX SSB NY3B SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steven_strauss@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NY3B SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 00:07:19 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NY3B
Operator(s): NY3B
Station: NY3B

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   10     8
   80:   59    44
   40:  114    60
   20:  191    73
   15:   91    44
   10:    4     4
-------------------
Total:  469   233  Total Score = 327,831

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Interesting contest.... amp went down a few days ago and couldn't get it fixed
in time... then we had weather with snow, sleet, and high winds- which knocked
out power for awhile/at start of contest. Then the high winds brought down the
20m quad- so I had to spend some of Saturday morning building and erecting a 20m
dipole and put up as a sloper. Needless to say I wasn't breaking any pile-ups :(
 very frustrating. Well, that's Murphy at its finest! Thanks to all that did
reach out to hear me- 73 de NY3B