[3830] ARRLDX SSB N1RR M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rr@n1rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N1RR M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 00:21:13 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N1RR
Operator(s): N1RR KE1J WA1BXY
Station: N1RR

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:    8     7
   80:   78    46
   40:   94    43
   20:  539    85
   15:  228    65
   10:   48    19
-------------------
Total:  995   265  Total Score = 791,925

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A Brutal & dangerous storm caused infinite SWR on 40M2L & 15M4L.
Strong wind during contest DAY1 caused 20M SWR to vary from 1.5:1 to 4:1.
This left us with 160,80,10 as the only available bands at times.
We did not take full advantage of 160. Used a KW Tuner to get on 40M using the
80M GP. Sunday morning we tried the tuner on the 15M feedline thinking that
water was in gamma tube and it would radiate and it did.
These temporary antenna come down next week as my team and I will re-focus on
building the station. This was Lars & Don's first visits here. I look
forward to them returning often.
-Charlie N1RR
www.n1rr.com