[3830] ARRLDX SSB LZ5R(@LZ1KFM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s55m@siol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB LZ5R(@LZ1KFM) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 00:27:04 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: LZ5R
Operator(s): LZ1UK LZ2DF LZ1YQ LZ1ZX S55M
Station: LZ1KFM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KN22KF
Operating Time (hrs): 37

  160:   34    15
   80:  113    31
   40: 1135    49
   20:  915    60
   15:  149    29
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2346   184  Total Score = 1,295,544

Club: Belokranjec Contest Club

Comments:

Once again we survived 48 hours of vy bad propagation and noisy bands.
We had fun despite poor rates and signals.
We did burn-in test on TS590SG and it is absolutely right amount of radio per
buck.
Thanks for all Q's and DXC spots.
CU in RDXC!

EQ:
TS590SG+IC7800+PA
160: phased verticals
80: Leaf shape vertical
40: 4 over 4 YU7EF yahgis
20: 6 over 6 over 6 YU7EF yagis
15: 6 over 6 YU7EF yagis
10: No antennas needed (but we had 7o7o7o7 YU7EF on tower to be ready)
NA beverage 250m

Of course big thanks to K1LZ!

For LZ5R team

Adi
S55M

P.S.
Only the brave and honest dare to publish the result on the live scores in real
time. I honour You all knights.  !!!