[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7VIT SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gtwilson@k7vit.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K7VIT SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 00:58:36 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:    6     3
   40:   21    16
   20:   78    34
   15:   13     8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  118    61  Total Score = 21,594

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

This was not a very good outing for me. For me, the propagation was poor for
part/much of the weekend so I believe (make that "I know.") my score
is down. Mr. Murphy visited but no damage was done, just a delay during good
propagation hours.

Some folks just don't like to identify, perhaps mistakenly believing they are
communicating more efficiently with a small amount of time saved. I ran assisted
and found one fellow who didn't ID for many, many, many transmissions. Someone
had posted on his frequency a call much different than his true call. The posted
call was not even close to a typo of his real callsign. I suspect the non-IDing
station will have some NIL's in his log check report.

Thanks to all who answered my calls.
73,  Jerry