[3830] ARRLDX SSB VA3FV SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VA3FV SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 05:50:34 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VA3FV
Operator(s): VA3FV
Station: VA3FV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: fn14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 6:50
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:   44    25
   20:  371    74
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  415    99  Total Score = 123,255

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I didn't plan to participate in this. I just decided to test out my voice
operation remotely with the Maestro for the first time. First, I found out that
I had to make up a special cable, RJ-45 to 1/8 inch mono socket to connect the
Heil Pro 7 headset microphone to the Maestro microphone input. I did that
Saturday afternoon and then tested it out on 20m. My first contact was around
20:00 GMT. Then I did some S&P before and after dinner on 20m and 40m for a
total of about 2 hours. Then I decided to get up early Sunday morning to see if
I could get a run going to Europe. I did a run for a couple of hours at about
120/hour, not so spectacular, but it was fun. Then it was just off and on
S&P when I had time. The remote station worked great.