[3830] ARRLDX SSB K6RO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, LASHAP@cox.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K6RO SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 02:16:10 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K6RO
Operator(s): K6RO
Station: K6RO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:
   40:   10     5
   20:   74    38
   15:   26    19
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  112    63  Total Score = 20,790

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I think it has been over 15 years since I played in a contest. Thanks to N6RV
and N6CA, I have a small station up on my small city lot. 4 bands only at this
moment.
Everything has changed..no more CT or NA ...used N1MM .It was interesting to use
all my brand new gear that has been in boxes since 2007 when I was told I could
not put up antennas in my neighborhood.FT2000, MA40 and a C3SS at 40ft..and a
sloper hanging off the tower.No amp yet,as there is no room for 220v in my 100a
service.
I had fun for the 5 hours I spent looking for anyone who could hear my weak
signal. I hope to improve my station as the weeks go on,and play a bit more in
between tennis matches. 73,Larry K6RO