[3830] ARRLDX SSB M6T(@G0KPW) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@g4buo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB M6T(@G0KPW) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 18:56:50 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: M6T
Operator(s): M6T
Station: G0KPW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Suffolk, England
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:   22    16
   80:  433    44
   40:  479    43
   20: 2021    61
   15:  165    25
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 3120   189  Total Score = 1,765,071

Club:

Comments:

Bad weather meant that three operators couldn't get to site, so we abandoned
plans to enter Multi-2 like on CW, and instead operated Multi-Single with a core
team of me, Jamie M0SDV and Kieron M0HKB. We also had some help on Saturday from
Andy G4KNO and Martin M0BCT.

It turned out for the best, as Multi-2 would have been a real slog. LF
conditions were generally disappointing, and on HF we finished Saturday with
only seven QSOs in the log on 15 metres. Sunday was a little better and we
recovered a little but 25 mults on 15m really is very poor. The only use for the
10m tower was to hold up one end of the tee antenna for topband.

Dave G4BUO