[3830] ARRLDX SSB WN4AFP SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WN4AFP SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 22:16:31 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  58     30
   10:
-------------------
Total:  58     30  Total Score = 5,220

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

15m was a interesting band this year... Openings would come and go with typical
Central American pipeline. Heard many familiar calls (P40L, PJ4G, 8P6A, OA4SS
and others)and some new ones.. HH70A, 9Y4D, H72DX and more. I also worked Easter
Island XR0YD during the contest but I didn't include that mult in my log because
they were not giving out contest exchanges, nor did I have an opportunity to ask
the question.. I was glad to work that DX country once again. Thanks to all for
the Qs...See you next time. 73s Dave WN4AFP