[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6TN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve6tn@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6TN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 01:20:15 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6TN
Operator(s): VE6TN
Station: VE6TN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AB
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:    5     5
   40:   38    31
   20:  162    65
   15:    8     7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  213   108  Total Score = 69,012

Club: Alberta Clippers

Comments:

Had problems with my radio internal tuner, so had to resort to an external
unit.

I redid my shack desk layout and did this contest as a trial run.  I did not
like the new layout, the radio needs to be more to my left and closer to permit
me to do tuning with my left hand.  It is in front of the keyboard so I have to
reach over the keyboard which is tiring after a while.  I knew this before, but
seemed to have forgotten it with my years of non-contest activity.  I had fun
though which was the ultimate objective.