[3830] PhFray NJ8J LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nj8j@benshome.net
Subject: [3830] PhFray NJ8J LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 03:15:02 +0000
                    Phone Fray - Mar 7

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30

  160:
   80:
   40:   1     1
   20:
   15:
-------------------
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 1

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment:
Alinco DX-77T
LDG AT-11MP Automatic Antenna tuner

Antennas:
formerly a 110 ft OCF doublet fed with ladder-line, now an end-fed Zepp

Logger: N1MM+

First time back in the Fray since early last July.  Lee, KK6NON was the only
Frayer I could hear.  Of course, given the sad state of what's left of my
antenna  (it was a 110' OCF doublet until a falling tree broke off the longer
wire right at the feedpoint, suddenly turning it into a rather short end-fed
Zepp.  My poor beleaguered LDG tuner still manages to tune it on 80 and 40, but
even here at Bedsprings Brigade Manor, that's less than desirable).