[3830] CWopsT KF6NCX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, geggmit@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KF6NCX LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 20:11:35 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 7

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Chico, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   2
   20:   3
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   5  Mults = 5  Total Score = 25

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

No great shakes today. Can I blame the propagation? Surprised I didn't hear more
stations. I tried 15 first but heard only a station or two, and they disappeared
quickly. Then tried 40 -- heard no stations there.

On 20, there was activity but it wasn't fast and furious and most stations had
fairly weak signals. Oddly, the strongest signals seemed to be coming from the 3
area. Later, there were a few somewhat stronger signals on 20. At the end I went
back to 40 and there were some strong signals there.