[3830] ARRLDX SSB EA5ON SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB EA5ON SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 13:10:03 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA5ON
Operator(s): EA5ON
Station: EA5ON

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1140    60
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1140    60  Total Score = 205,200

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Operated from the URE Torrent club station. Lots of qrn both days, coupled with
generally poor propagation, made for a difficult time pulling a lot of stations
out of the noise. Big thanks for all of those who stuck it out. Used my new
Expert 1,3, worked fine on saturday but then sunday an intemittent power output
problem on the K3 made me change over to using the KX3. The little rig did a
pretty good job, I must say, and the expert chugged along at a kilowatt without
any issues. Unable to finish the runs on both saturday and sunday due to family
commitments. Good fun time had in spite of everything.
73 de Duncan EA5ON