[3830] TBDC K7RL Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K7RL Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 16:03:17 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 95  Total Score = 487

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Conditions didn't seem too bad, but participation seemed low. I spent all day
fixing the 160m antenna - it was sorely needed. Glad I got to test it in the
SP.

Special thanks to these stations for pulling me out starting almost 1.5 hours
prior to local sunset: K3UL, N1LN, W8WTS, K6SRZ, WF2W, WB7FJG, K1LT, W7WHY.
N6TQ, WU6W, K3WW, N9LQ, KG7CW, KX7L, WA7SHP, AF7NX, AI6O, AA3B, K0PK, WJ9B,
WU1A, N9GH, and N9JF. Good ears!

73, Mitch, K7RL