[3830] Commonwealth VK2PN SO-Open24 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk2pn@bigpond.net.au
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth VK2PN SO-Open24 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 00:43:46 +0000
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest

Call: VK2PN
Operator(s): VK2PN
Station: VK2PN

Class: SO-Open24 HP
QTH: Black Head
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
   80:   22
   40:  116
   20:   48
   15:    3
   10:    0
------------
Total:  189  Total Score = 3,025

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Well chaps... it was fun after all.  Mix of frustration and delight.  The first
delight was on eighty early in the test and the Canadians started to call.
Almost fell off the chair.  Then a call from Mauritius and Cayman island.  Had
two good runs of "Gs" one on 20 m and the second before the end on
40.

Then lotsa CQs with no answer (imagine the electricity wasted). And again when
doing S&P and finding that I've got the lot I could see on the screen in the
log already.

All nice ops - so thank you all.  And I got cranky only twice (I'm allowed to
get cranky - I'm old)
Thanks all for having me in the group.

73
Patrick