[3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 04:49:54 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 15

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:   5
   80:  28
   40:  22
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  55  Mults = 41  Total Score = 2,255

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

No CQ's, just tuned around the bandmap calling guys and hoping to find some
cwa's calling CQ but no luck.  Have only ever had cwa's answer a CQ but it was a
laid back atmosphere session day.

Found it interesting that KE0EK was sending 2819 instead of 1819.  Not sure if
that had some meaning or a memory keyer gone berserk, hi.  Tried to work a lot
of the 6's & 7's and I think I finally worked N6RO on 160.  I have seen Ken
in the 160 bandmap several times near the end of the 0300 session but do believe
this is our first 160 Q in cwt.  Usually am in a mult frenzy in the last 5
minutes and have always skipped chasing Ken for fear of him not hearing my lousy
160 signal.  Have worked Ken in the Stew Perry previously.

GL to all the real cwa's.  Hope to be logging you with your Cwops number real
soon.  Cu y'all next week.

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL

FT1000MP & Alpha 89
K3/P3 & Acom 2000A

2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron
Inv vees for 40m-80m-trapped 160 @ 55ft

Palstar HF-AUTO    WinKeyer USB & Vibroplex paddle
Rx ants - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbogs staggered & spaced @ 66ft - DXE ncc-2
SO2R >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs
       (not full blown so2r yet - need 2nd beam)

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger